Christmas Market in Lyon 2022
Discover Lyon under the Christmas lights
From 26 November to 24 December 2022, discover the city of Lyon and its long-awaited Christmas market!
Located in the 3rd arrondissement, the Best Western Hôtel Créqui*** is ideally situated to reach the city's Christmas Market and its beautiful streets decorated and illuminated for the occasion.
Christmas shopping ideas for all tastes
Thanks to the shopkeepers, craftsmen and producers present in 90 chalets, you are sure to find inspiration for your festive season.
Stroll through the aisles, let yourself be transported by the magic of Christmas and prepare your gifts in a friendly setting. Its ideal location will also allow you to fully appreciate the charms of the centre of Lyon.
The Best Western Créqui Lyon Pardieu and its 65 rooms are only 2.4 km from the market, Place Carnot.
- Place Carnot, 69002 Lyon
- Go to the Palais Justice Mairie 3e tram stop (230 metres on foot) and take the T1 line towards Debourg.
- Get off at the Perrache stop: the Christmas market is less than 300 metres from Place Carnot.
- Monday to Thursday: 11am to 8pm
- Friday: 11am to 10pm
- Saturday: from 10.30am to 10pm
- Sunday: from 10.30am to 8pm
Take advantage of the hotel's location in the centre of Lyon to discover the famous Fête des Lumières which takes place from Thursday 8 to Sunday 11 December 2022!